Introducing Expect More the Audio Book
Experience Expect More through your ears! You can now buy the audio book through Audible and iTunes. Circulating Ideas and the NerdAbsurd podcasts will also be publishing audio versions of the book’s chapters throughout the fall. Here’s the anticipated schedule:
- Sept 9: Introduction and Chapter 1. The Arab Spring: Expect the Exceptional
- Sept 23: Chapter 2. The Argument for Better Libraries: Expect Impact
- Oct 7: Chapter 3. The Mission of Libraries: Expect More Than Books
- Oct 21: Chapter 4. Facilitating Knowledge Creation: Expect to Create
- Nov 4: Chapter 5. Improve Society: Expect Grander
- Nov 18: Chapter 6. Communities: Expect a Platform
- Dec 2: Chapter 7. Librarians: Expect Brilliance
- Dec 16: Chapter 8. Action Plan: Expect More
Here is some more information on the Circulating Ideas and NerdAbsurd podcasts:
Circulating Ideas is the librarian interview podcast hosted by Steve Thomas. Since 2011, it has facilitated conversations about the innovative people and ideas moving libraries through the 21st century and beyond. Find the show online at http://www.circulatingideas.com and on Twitter @circideas.
NerdAbsurd started in September 2012 with some friends who met at the Dallas Makerspace. The podcast began with four members and was based on science, technology, and cultural topics from the standpoint of semi-hip 20-somethings. Now, two years later, half of us are in our 30?s, and we still stand by our motto: Not in enough for the in crowd, not out enough for the out crowd. We are NerdAbsurd.
Have other ideas or advice on an audio book, please share.